The fully automated glass cutting machine in the Optimax series are designed for industrial-scale cutting of coated and non-coated float glass. With its CNC-controlled servo motors, the cutting bridge can reach high speeds that are always optimised for the cutting contour at hand. The special bridge guides ensure that the same high-precision cut quality is maintained at all times. Thanks to their short throughput times, the Optimax and Optimax Plus are perfect for unmanned operation in both simple and complex line solutions, e.g. in conjunction with a ReMaster system.
- Fully automated model cutting systems for float and ornament glass (transportation, positioning, cutting, optional decoating)
- Can be networked and connected to an automatic loading system or integrated into a complete cutting line
- Rotating cutting head for cuts up to 360 degrees CNC-controlled positioning drives (digital servo motors)
- Controlled using a full-graphic software package with shape and model catalogue (import function for cutting diagrams)
- Automatic cutting speed adjustment