Norma is a twin-head cutting-off machine with manual movement of the right cutting head. Rotation (45° to left and right) and manual tilting (45° about the horizontal axis) of the cutting heads. Reading of cutting size via precision metric scale. 400 mm-blade.
- Minimum Cut: 481.2mm (we can modify this to cut 398mm by repositioning 2 clamps, if necessary).
- Maximum Cut: 4022.5mm.
- 2 vertical and 2 horizontal pneumatic clamps in total.
- Blade speed: 2800rpm (perfect speed for aluminium).
- Both heads have rapid feed and cutting speed feed adjustment.
- Both heads can be tilted to cut compound mitres.
- Digital Readout for length.
- Oil mist sprays.
- Horizontal and Vertical Clamping.
- Material support conveyor attached to moving head.
- Mobile material support in between the heads.
- One-piece heavy-duty construction (eliminates variables for calibration errors).
- One-way valve on clamps (if air pressure drops or is disconnected the material will remain clamped as a safety feature).
- 400mm blades.
- Locking pin on each head for quick and easy blade changes.
- Brake motors on each head (stops within 6seconds).