Single head chop saw (down-stroking cutting-off machine) with left loading side, rotation of the cutting head by 45° (to right and left) and manual tilting by 45° about the horizontal axis.
– 400mm blase.
– Gas strut for soft release.
– Compound mitres
– Locking pin for quick and simple blade changes.
– Head can tilt to the left for a compound mitre.
– Brake motor (blade stops in a few seconds).
– Oil mist spray.
– Roller bearings around edge of table ensure it is always very easy to turn throughout the life of the machine.
– Pneumatic clamps.
– Solid heavy industrial base.