Compact, automatic and designed for special shapes. The Formline KT is a compact cutting system specially developed for cutting float glass to shape and straight. It can be used to process all float and ornamental glass blanks in high quality. Pre-programmed mould and model catalogues enable simple and time-saving operation. The Formline KT can be used universally as an individual system. It is a good supplement for production lines.
- Compact system for model and straight-line cutting of float and ornament glass
- Low maintenance thanks to non-tilting cutting bridge
- Rotating cutting head for cuts up to 360 degrees
- Built-in break bars in X/Y direction
- Controlled using full-graphic software package with shape and model catalogue (import function for cutting diagrams)
- Powerful air cushion assists the operator with glass alignment