The new Automated Guided Vehicles perform various tasks independently, with automated guiding and in tune with production cycles, for instance transporting mobile storage racks and A and L frames between the cutting and the individual processing stations. Working in conjunction with a control system, the AGVs excel by both maintaining a continuous flow of glass and offering great flexibility in adapting to changes in priorities and machine availability.
- Continuous, optimised flow of materials
- Transparent processes with real-time monitoring
- Reliable, specialist transport of large quantities of glass
- Easy automation adapted gradually or completely to suit your needs
- Automatic or manual loading and unloading of glass
- Suitable for both EU and US-type mobile storage racks and A and L frames